Romagnoli corzetti stamps and pasta tools have been featured in magazines, books, websites and blogs by authors writing from all over the world. Here you can find a selection of articles about our handcrafted products.
- In March 2016, food writer Domenica Marchetti wrote an informative article on The Washington Post about unknown Italian pasta shapes. The article was titled “These traditional Italian pasta shapes are stunning — and easy to make. Here’s how.” Shortly after, Domenica also compiled a list of the best places where to find tools for traditional pasta making (“Where to find the tools to help you make traditional pasta shapes by hand”). The article mentioned the quality of our corzetti stamps and rolling pins.
- In 2016, food historian Francine Segan visited our workshop in Tuscany. We had a fun day tasting corzetti pasta and discussing the origins of pasta making. Francine interviewed us and the result is an article published on online food magazine I Love Italian Food.
- Our friend and Italian food expert Judy Witts Francini wrote a beautiful article about our workshop in Tavernelle Val di Pesa.
- Italian food magazine Borghi di Toscana visited us in the summer of 2016. They dedicated us a detailed article about our family story.
- Food writer Carmela Sophia Sereno featured our pasta tools in her latest book “A Passion for Pasta“.